Sunday 20 September 2015

Installed (15 abstract pieces) at Mona Lisa Restorante on Corydon today -Thank you Guliana Grande  (!), Lisa Thibeault my sweetheart and old gymnast buddy Matt Grapentine for helping put them all up.  They range in price from $200.00 to $900.00 and im donating proceeds to the Downtown Biz CEO Sleepout effort that i cant be a part of because of my hernia operation Thursday (same day as the CEO Sleepout).  So i thought how can i be part of that effort?  Simple! I just happen to have my work on display till the end of Oct so this could help if i make a few sales.  I'll be at the Mona Lisa "Cantena" (lounge) Oct 2nd and Oct 9th 7-9 pm to meet with any people who would like to ask me questions about the work and i'll have many paper pieces ($50-$200.00) on hand for sale as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment